Monday, May 18, 2020

Mobile Homeowners…You May be Shocked at This.

Literally and figuratively this is true.  Maybe you don’t already know that mobile home electrical systems are no different from those of site-built homes.  They use the same codes and the same parts.  Perhaps the nicest thing about these similarities is that it can help you locate wires and troubleshoot problems.

Here are some of the top mobile home electrical problem-

1.  A loose outlet cover
2.  An outlet that does not have power
3.  Incorrect bulb wattage
4.  Exposed wires
5.  Power surges

Attention mobile homeowners…do not take your electrical problems lightly!  They can cause the same concern and danger as brick and mortar homes.  Please think carefully and call (505) 864-3980.  That’s the number of Daylight Electric and Appliance out of Belen, NM.  Daylight Electric is a certified mobile home electrician in the Albuquerque area.

Friday, May 1, 2020

We All Know How Dangerous it can Be.

Carbon monoxide…the hidden killer, that is!  Carbon monoxide is deadly because it’s so hard to detect without a carbon monoxide sensor.  Once it passes into your lungs, it binds with your red blood cells and starves your body of oxygen.  Does that sound ominous enough to insist on having your Belen area home tested for it?

What symptoms are you expecting with carbon monoxide poisoning?  Common symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include intense headache, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, fatigue, and weakness of the joints.  Disorientation and unconsciousness can even occur when CO2 reaches levels of 150 parts per million.

If you suspect this silent killer in your home contact Daylight Electric and Appliance ASAP!  They are a professional carbon dioxide testing company in the Albuquerque area out of Belen New Mexico.  Do not trifle with CO2…call Daylight Electric and Appliance immediately to run a test at (505) 864-3980.