Monday, February 1, 2021

Warning, Warning, Carbon Monoxide Detected!

You need to know that Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas that is poisonous to humans. We two legged mammals cannot tell when we are around it, but it is very dangerous and potentially deadly! Your carbon monoxide detector is a safety device that may be a lifesaver.

Here are a few things that you should know about them…

1.  They provide an early warning of poisonous gas.

2.  Carbon monoxide may be produced by any fuel-burning device.

3.  The alarms should be installed on every level of your home.

4.  They have shelf-lives of five to seven years.

That is where Daylight Electric and HVAC comes in. How old are your CO detectors? They will replace them for you if their time has come. Even if you have taken exceptional care of your carbon monoxide detectors do not hesitate! If you live in Belen area keep your CO detectors up to date. Visit and call (505) 864-3980.